Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sunday. Afternoon. Latte.

Finally revisiting my blog.
It's been a while since I got connected, with my laptop, at my leisure.
Finally, spending a Sunday afternoon, out at a coffee place, taking a breather.
So many has happened, things are changing, the world is still spinning, yet I'm still here; stagnant.
After having to live in my own world for the last couple of months, finally I step out of my cocoon, observing the bustling city life, basking in the liveliness that surrounds me.

Creative juices exchanged over coffee table;
Plans formulated on napkins for the next trip;
Mommy playing her daughter's hair, wondering when she will grow up;
Old friends reminiscing their jolly old times;
Lone ranger chatting furiously over MSN, hoping to end singlehood in the shortest time possible;
Glances exchanged over coffee cups, yearning for cupid's arrow to strike them;
In-house magazines being flipped frivolously, wondering when this boring afternoon going to end;
Gossips flying over shopping bags, oblivious to the sounds of crying toddlers;
Jazzy music playing in the background, overpowered by the sounds of grinding machine;
Such a small coffee joint, yet bustling with life. More than I have experienced for the couple of days.

I shall do this more often, while awaiting your homecoming.

No comments: